September has gone by in a flash. We've had more social items on our calendar this month, so I'm ready for a weekend of being a homebody....and maybe doing some crafting? We shall see.
|This is what I feel like doing right now. Nap Time!|
See that cute little bed our cat is sleeping on, well I'll have a super easy tutorial for it up soon. :)
On to the things that have brought me joy this week....
- Excellent food. We ate out TWICE in one week, just for my Birthday.
- Pie. This year's birthday desert of choice.
- Mugs of tea. Its that time of year again.
- Apple picking! We've got, a beautiful, 20 lbs to make into all sorts of tasty things.
- The weather. Fall is wonderful.