|Nice, blurry shot of car interior....|
Through the heat and the stress, there are still five things that have brought me joy this week!
- The new car. Its beautiful. It starts nicely, every time. It only has 100 miles on it. It gets waaay better gas mileage, than anything we had before....it was love at first sight.*dreamy sigh*
- T. Although the car is pretty high on my list of loves right now, I suppose T is still on top. ;P He even suggested we spend yesterday evening getting the poor, ignored house cleaned up before the weekend! Holy cow, where did that come from?
- Cold Coffee + Chocolate Milk Mix + Vanilla Almond Milk. The breakfast drink of champions. Yum!
- Hippy sandals. Seriously, my Betulas are the most comfortable pair of sandals I own and I have been wearing the crap out of them lately.
- Our office workspace. It makes me really happy that T and I can work on separate things, but still be in the same room. Especially, when my sewing machine is right there, ready to go.
What has brought you joy this week?