Thursday

Meditation Challenge: Week 5??

So, low and behold, last Thursday came and went and I didn't even notice that my Meditation Challenge was over.

Not that I was doing much zen time lately.

For the past two weeks we've been working toward our goal of buying a car. This process has been crazy, stressful, and mostly exhausting. We bought our new car last night, drove around enjoying it for about thirty minutes, then came home and collapsed into bed.

And it just so happens that precisely when I needed my meditation time the most, was the time I wasn't doing it.

Isn't that how life goes?

My next goal for less grouch is fitness oriented, updates on this later....in the mean time:


How do you keep grouchiness at bay? Any secrets?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I am always happy to hear from you!