I'm currently on the last book of the series(pictured above) and I've started thinking about what I would like to read next:
- Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins. The second book of The Hunger Games series.
- The Dome - Stephen King. Somehow, I have never read a Stephen King novel before. How does that happen to a voracious reader?
- The Handmaid's Tale - Margaret Atwood
- How to be an American Housewife - Margaret Dilloway
- Summer Sisters - Judy Bloom
Do any of you use Goodreads? I mention it because its a wonderful source for keeping track of books you want to read. You can rate books that you have read and those ratings help Goodreads to make recommendations to you on what else to read. I think its a fantastic tool! There is also a Goodreads app, so that you have your list with you on the go (library, anyone?). The app also allows you to scan bar-codes of books, automatically adding them to your "to-read" list. This is great if you are like me and never buy books, but still like to peruse book stores. No more taking blurry photos of book covers with your phone (and not being able to make out the author name later, oops.)
Being friends with someone on Goodreads also lets you see their lists and books reviews. I'm always happy to have new bookworm friends and you can find me on Goodreads as Brandi S in Columbus, OH.
PS - I have no affiliation with Goodreads. I just think its a really great tool for book nerds. :)
Any book suggestions? What have you been reading?