So, instead I have a Five Things Monday for you.
I could probably use it, after all the grouch that was going on this morning...poor T.
Five things from the past week that have brought me joy/ I am grateful for:
- Good food. We had a fancy seafood dinner Saturday to celebrate T's graduation (with his Master's). Creme brulee anyone? Thank you for the gift card mom and dad!
- Talks with T. Sometimes we have the best conversations together.
- Water. I love it! Carbonated, not carbonated, optional lemon wedge, room temp or ice cold. Delicious.
- Sleep. Good, all-the-way through the night, wake up refreshed sleep.
- Music. A good song has the ability to change my whole outlook for the day.