Hilda, at From Overwhelmed to Organized (please go check out her blog!) has given me the Liebster Blog Award. I feel honored that someone thought of my little month-old blog when thinking of this award.
Thank you so much, Hilda!
To quote, Hilda, "Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome."
The award is given to blogs that have less than 200 followers. I definitely qualify for that part! :)
Here are the rules for the award:
1. Post about your win on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award and follow their blog (if you don't already!).
3. Copy and paste the award button to your blog (you can right-click on the Liebster label from my page, save it to your computer, then save to your blog).
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs that have fewer than 200 followers that you think deserve to be recognized.
5. Let them know by leaving them a comment on their blog.
6. Please share 5 random facts about yourself.
I am not one to do any sort of pass-it-on activities when it comes to online culture, no facebook-y tag-your-it type of surveys or anything...and while I love the idea, and the support the award shows, I am choosing not to pass it on to five others.
This is not because I'm cold-hearted or hate fun.
Its because I'm a hippy and think everyone could use a little encouragement once in a while. Free love and all that. (kidding, hippies would probably scowl at me)
Its actually because I think every new blogger deserves this little guy. When you're wallowing a little because only two people read your blog and no one leaves comments and you don't have bloggy friends to give this to you, that's precisely when you need it most!!!
So, please, if you're reading this, feeling less blog love than you deserve (you do deserve it!), know that you have gotten the Liebster from me. At least in heart and mind!
Oh, and comment to tell me what your blog is, I would love to check it out and leave you some commment-y goodness.
I'm not actually linking up to any parties with this post, but here are the places I have run into some of the most friendly, bloggy people. You should check them out and make some new blog-friends!