Somehow, I can still down a bowl of ice cream though.... :)
|A fast Saturday lunch: big salad in a pie plate.|
This is fast turn-around for the Five Things post, but I'm pretty sure there are still five things I can be grateful for.
- T's encouragement. I broke down crying in the middle of the sixth Insanity workout and T paused the work out video and talked me out of quitting right then and there. He's a pretty good work out partner. :)
- New friends. We ate dinner at T's co-worker's house last night and it was fun. We've already planned a movie double date for next weekend. Plus, they're doing P90X right now and are trying to get us to sign up for some races with them. T and I were super excited going home last night, and then started to feel like desperate people that are begging "BE MY FRIEND!!!".
- Cooler temps. Our highs are hovering in the mid-80s. Very nice.
- Water. I can say this one again right? Good, because it's all I ever want to drink these days.
- My job. I may not like it, but it puts us in a much better financial position. Yay, paychecks!
What are you grateful for this week?