- Beautiful weather. It has been hovering in the 70s here, with a light breeze. Windows thrown open. Gorgeous.
- Our little townhome. I love where we live and T was just saying the other day that it finally feels like "home". I completely agree.
- Insurance. I didn't even know how much my prescription would cost without insurance until I didn't have it while transitioning from school to job and paid a whopping $75....and it was a generic! Now I pay less than $10 every month. Thank goodness!
- Iced coffee from home. mmmmmm.
- T is all done with his Master's degree!!!...now only four more years to the Ph.D.