Earlier in the summer, we got our patio all gussied up and we still haven't spent much time out there. I blame mosquitoes. And heat. And mosquitoes....did I say mosquitoes already?
|Patio with the lights lit up.|
Pardon the complete randomness, my mind is all jumbled right now.
I just need this work day to be over.
Sooner, rather than later.
No matter how jumble-y my mind is, I've still got 5 things that brought me joy this week.
- T. He knows how to make me un-grouchy. Well, most of the time...
- Planning. Planning makes me happy...I have less worries when planning happens.
- Ice cream with bananas. Yum.
- Walking. Around the neighborhood. To the store. Wherever, just walking.
- Learning to crochet. I shouldn't feel bad about watching 3 hours of TV if my hands were busy during it, right?