Thursday

I became a CROCHETER.

So, you may have noticed very few updates in the way of projects around here. I could blame it on my obsession with Doctor Who. I could also blame it on the fact that I tried to make a patchwork table runner and it looks awful.....and gosh darn it! it will go on my table because I spent precious time on that thing. Seriously, its on my table looking terrible, reminding me that my sewing skills still haven't improved too much. And that I still hate to iron. *sigh* Or I could blame it on the fact that it takes a billion hours to get photos off of my phone and saved in any sort of decent quality to my computer.

But mostly I blame it on my new obsession with crocheting.

Infinity scarf/cowl. So lovely.




Since I've done five projects in two weeks, one of which was making myself a hook case, I think I can officially say I am a crocheter (doesn't that word look strange???).

One of the benefits of crochet is that I can watch three straight hours of Doctor Who and still feel productive. Or I can even choose to enlighten my mind and listen to NPR, jazz, or Michelle Obama's speech (which was beautiful, I don't care what "side" you're on).

But mostly I just watch Doctor Who. :)

Any new obsessions in your lives? TV, hobby, or otherwise...?

2 comments:

  1. yay new Doctor Who started, crocheting is awesome for tv watching, your being productive while still getting in some tv watching, same with knitting, its just kind of relaxing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your crochet scarf turned out AWESOME! tutorial coming up? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I am always happy to hear from you!