Thursday

Meditation Challenge: Week Three

I'm still not fitting in quite as much zen time as I originally outlined in the challenge. I feel as though our summer is already flying by. We constantly have something to get done on the weekends. Its already midway through June and we still haven't had a camping trip (nor do we have one planned anytime soon). 

Photo Credit


I usually get myself outside, settled into a chair, and then realize there is something really important I should be doing, like starting dinner or cleaning. My goal for this week is to push aside my need to get things done and allow myself to focus on being relaxed.

We'll see how it goes...

A lot of the time, I feel a crazy need to clean something or finish a project right then and there. Any tips for relinquishing that need to get things done?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I am always happy to hear from you!