|Photo Source: The Grindstone|
That photo about sums it up.
But not only is it Friday, its also my birthday! I love it when birthdays fall on Fridays, don't you?
This week has been pretty excellent, if you ignore the going to bed late every night thing. Of course, I'm still glad it's Friday.
As usual, here are my five joyful things from this week.
- T got me a TARDIS mug and a Doctor Who shirt. Plus, he got candy corn season rolling early. Best husband ever? I think so.
- Soccer games and friends...Oh, and nachos. And hard cider.
- Indian food tonight. YUM YUM YUM.
- Packages. Wonderful gifts have been arriving by mail all week. I have such a great family. :)
- Windows open weather. Fall is approaching and, holy cow, am I ready!